- Tags: All of the valid HTML5 tags, with description and usage, example, and required and optional attributes.
- Global Attributes: Those attributes that can be used with all HTML tags.
- Characters: Commonly used characters and their HTML entity codes.
- Properties: CSS3 properties, with description and usage, possible values, and examples.
- Selectors: How properties can be assigned to element boxes.
- Values: Used by properties and media queries, including lengths and colors.
- Media Queries: Media types and features, such as print and screen sizes, at which CSS can be targeted.