HTML Advanced Tutorial
Exploring the depths of HTML5, some advanced, rather specific applications of the markup language for ultimate semantics and accessibility.
- Text: Time, Mark, and “Presentational”: Yet more tags for ultra-specific textual elements.
- Conditional Comments: Targeting inept and misbehaving elderly browsers.
- Tables: Columns, Headers, and Footers
- Accessible Links: Making hypertext more accessible to users with disabilities.
- Accessible Forms: Making forms more accessible for users with disabilities.
- HTML5 Forms Pt. 1: Input Types: More specific form fields.
- HTML5 Forms Pt. 2: Attributes and Data Lists: Extending the semantics of input and textarea.
- Embedded Content: Video, Audio, and Canvas